Have you ever heard of the ability of lemons to improve mood and treat anxiety and depression?
Well, lemons have a wide range of uses, as the multiple beneficial components of these citrus fruits offer various health benefits. Yet, these fruits are also of great help in the entire household, not only in the kitchen.
Therefore, we will reveal some other less-known uses of lemons:
For instance, if you cut three lemons, place them at the bedside before going to bed, and leave them until the next morning, you will enjoy numerous benefits:
- They will energize your body
- They will fight tiredness and hangover, leaving the mind fresh and sharp
- They will enhance your breathing, and treat a common cold and asthma
- Lemons will refresh the air in the room
Repeat this trick daily and your life will be drastically improved!
Additionally, according to the assistant professor Dr. J.V. Hebbar at the Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, the lemon essential oil offers many other benefits as well, including:
Improved Mood – Diffuse this oil in the air to enhance your mood and treat depression.
Boosted Immune System – This essential oil supports the lymphatic drainage and treats common colds. You should combine it with coconut oil and rub this remedy on the neck.
Teeth Whitener – Rub the teeth with a mixture of lemon essential oil, baking soda, and some coconut oil for 2 minutes to whiten them.
Weight loss – Add 2 drops of lemon essential oil in a glass of water and drink it 3 times daily to boost your metabolism and lose extra pounds.
Face-wash – Lemon essential oil softens the skin and improves the complexion. It also nourishes the skin. To fight acne, wash the face with a mixture of lemon oil, baking soda, and honey.
Clean Hands – To remove grease and disinfect the hands, add a few drops of lemon essential oil to the soap you regularly use.
Laundry – If you have left the laundry in the washer too long, and they smell bad, add a few drops of this oil to neutralize the smell.
Natural Disinfectant –Mix 40 drops of lemon oil and 20 drops of tea oil, and a bit of white vinegar in a 16-oz spray bottle filled with water, and spray it in the bathroom to remove mold from the shower and disinfect the countertops.
Wood and Silver Polish – To clean the wooden surfaces and silver jewelry, soak a cloth in lemon oil and rub them.
Eliminates Goo – Use this oil to remove the sticky goo left behind with stickers and gum.
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.